How long after I place my order will it ship?
- In order to deliver the freshest possible treats, we try to bake and ship orders within 24 hours; Monday through Friday. However, if your order can not be delivered by Saturday, we will hold it over until the following week for production. We don't want fresh treats sitting in a warehouse over the weekend.
What if I need an order sooner?
- We know that sometimes you have a cookie emergency; a need for sweets so great it can’t be denied. In this case, please call or email us your special request and we will try to make the necessary arrangements.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- All orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Shipping takes one to three days depending on location. We ship everywhere in the continental United States.
Can I place an order now to ship in the future on a specific date?
- Yes. You can place an order for future delivery. Just add the date you would like the order to arrive in the “Gift Message” box during the checkout process.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes. Orders can be cancelled if they have not already gone into production. Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us (203) 850-7711 if you need to change or cancel an order.
Do you ship to APO/FPO?
- Unfortunatley, we can not ship to APO/FPO boxes. The timing of delivery is very unpredictable and we do not want treats to arrive stale.
Do you ship to Canada, or internationally?
- Yes. We can ship to Canada, please contact us directly to place your order as the shipping costs vary depending on location.
- We do not ship internationally.
Do Sweet Seidner’s products contain nuts?
- We do NOT use peanuts or tree nuts in our products. However, we can not guarantee that all of our ingredients come from nut free facilitiesare nut free.
Are Sweet Seidner’s products gluten free?
- Not at this time.
- We do offer a line of coconut macaroons that are made without flour. We do not recommend them for customers with Celiac disease because they are made in the same facility where flour is used. However, if you are trying to minimize your gluten consumption these sweet treats might be just the thing.
Are Sweet Seidner’s products Kosher?
- Yes! We are happy to announce that we have completed a new kitchen facility which is certified Kosher - Dairy by KVH of Boston.
What are the ingredient in Sweet Seidner’s cookies and treats?
Classic Chocolate Chunk: Semi-sweet chocolate chunks, flour, sugar, butter, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt.
Oatmeal Raisin: Oats, flour, sugar, raisins, butter, sugar, eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt.
Snickerdoodle: Sugar, flour, butter, eggs, cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
Chocolate Crackle: Sugar, flour, cocoa, eggs, vegetable oil, confectioners’ sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt.
Triple Chocolate Chip: Flour, white chocolate chips, sugar, semi-sweet chocolate chips, sugar, butter, shortening, milk, cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip: Semi-sweet chocolate chips, flour, sugar, butter, sugar, oats, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Gingersnapper: Flour, sugar, butter, molasses, egg, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and salt.
Brown Butter Sugar: Flour, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Loveable Lemon: Flour, butter, sugar, egg, lemon juice powder, baking powder, cornstarch, salt, vanilla extract, and lemon extract.
Hunky Chunky Caramel Bars: Sugar, flour, butter, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, oats, semi-sweet chocolate chips, sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
Jack’ed Chocolate Chip Bars: Semi-sweet chocolate chips, sugar, flour, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt.
Black and White Brownie Bars: Sugar, chocolate, flour, butter, cocoa, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt.
Apricot Hamantaschen: Flour, sugar, vegetable shortening, eggs, apricot filling, sour cream, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt.
Raspberry Hamantaschen: Flour, sugar, vegetable shortening, eggs, raspberry filling, sour cream, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt.
Chocolate Hamantaschen: Flour, sugar, vegetable shortening, chocolate, eggs, butter, sour cream, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt.
Chocolate Chip Macaroons: Coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet chocolate, egg whites, vanilla extract and salt.
Chocolate Macaroons: Coconut flakes, chocolate, sugar, cocoa, egg whites, vanilla extract and salt.
Coconut Macaroons: Coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk, egg whites, vanilla extract and salt.
Raspberry Macaroons: Coconut flakes, sugar, raspberries, egg whites, and imitation almond extract.What is the shelf life of Sweet Seidner’s products? How do I store them?
- Sweet Seidner’s cookies and treats do not contain preservatives, therefore they are best consumed within one week of the production date on the package. Alternatively, you can freeze the cookies and enjoy them at a later time. We recommend freezing them for no more than a month after the production date.
Are Sweet Seidner’s products available in retail stores?
- Yes. Our treats are available at The Write Approach located at 245 Bradley Road, Woodbridge, CT. Drop in and see Gail or Louise. Tell them we say, "Hi".
- There is a local pickup option for ordering cookies. Below is the link: http://sweetseidners.com/collections/by-the-dozen/local-pick-up
- Orders can be picked up at The Write Approach, 245 Bradley Road, Woodbridge CT.
- You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup.
I want to send my student cookies, but don’t know their exam schedule.
- There is a step in the ordering process to enter the school name. Sweet Seidner’s will check the school’s exam schedule and deliver the order during the reading period just prior to exams. Below is the link to enter the school’s name: http://sweetseidners.com/cart.
My student’s school is on a trimester schedule and I want to send cookies for exams.
- There are two packages for each type of school; semester and trimester schedules. Exam Jam Parcels #1 and #2 cater to schools on a semester schedule. Exam Jam Parcels #3 and #4 are specific to trimester schedule schools. We also have a cookie of the month club, where two dozen cookies get shipped every month no matter what type of schedule the school is on.
- There is an option under “School/College/University Name” for customers who do not know the address yet. Once the address becomes available, you can contact us with the information, or we will contact you a week in advance of when the order will be sent. Here is the link - http://sweetseidners.com/cart.
Can I include a customize gift message with my order?
- Yes. There is a place to type your “special message” when you go to your cart.
- How do I find out about special promotions?
- Sign-up for our online newsletter and you will receive information on special promotions and offers.
What if I am not satisfied with my order?
- Sweet Seidner’s has a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us via phone or email and we will work with you to make it right.